Regardless if you plan to live here permanently or if you are buying a property, wanting to set up a business or want to enrol your children in a school in Spain. At some point you will need to apply for some form of identification or citizenship.

You might need a NIE number, full residency, social security number or Spanish passport and to obtain either of these can be a pretty difficult task in Spain.

Many people therefore opt to let us look after the paperwork for you, we know the right channels to get these documents quicker and more efficiently saving you time and money along the way.

We can also assist in your registration as self employed “autonomo” or setting up a business in Spain.

Please contact our office if you are in need of any of these documents and we will get you organised in no time at all!

Request More Information

    ©2022 Richman Tax & Law designed by Plush Global Media

    Log in with your credentials

    Forgot your details?